Jeff's Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

College 1

I went to K-State from the Fall of '94 through the fall of '98. I graduated with a BS in Industrail Engineering. I worked hard for that degree, but I also played hard. This post is dedicated to the PARTIES!!

Here we go:

By late fall 1995 I had made a best friend. Josh was from a small town in Kansas, and liked hip hop. He was kind of a tough guy. Here we are being buds at a Plaid theme Party. Hey every party can't be a winner.

The next month we had a formal. Josh brought his girlfriend, and I brought one of my good friends from highschool, Nicole. We all had fun. Nicole took an entire day to recover. What a blast.

This is a group picture of all of the guys at the fromal. I am on the left. I could tell you hours of stories about each of these guys, but I won't

Fall '96 we had our annual Sex Wax, and Six Packs Party. Sex Wax is the stuff you put on surf boards so you can stick to the top of the board, and it is also very handy for getting the word "Sex" into a party name. This party started 3-4 years before I came, and got bigger every year. This picture shows may friends. From left to right (Nicole, Mark, "Girl Dave Was Dating", Dave, Steph, me, and Craig.

Here you see Nicole from the formal with our friend Dave from High School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home